Lawless to Flawless™: 7 Days to a 'Legally Legit'™ Business
A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Your Business Up For Profits
You're so excited to share your blog, service and products with the world, and you can't wait to quit your day job to work for yourself. "The internet is a goldmine," you hear, now if you could only figure it out...
You know you have something unique and can do it better than your competition.
But you have doubts too...You often wonder, "what am I doing? I have no clue if this is right!" You're scared to start because you're afraid you'll do something wrong, end up in trouble and make a bad financial decision. You have so much to gain, but so much to lose too if you don't set yourself up for success.
If you struggle to with how to start, it's time to stop trying so hard to figure it out and let someone show you the way.
Every day, I work with creative entrepreneurs to help them set up their businesses, sell profitable passive income products, book themselves solid with premium client work and protect their businesses right from the beginning. I've expanded on my popular book to create a course that holds your hand through the most fun, but fragile part of your business- the very beginning.
Join me as we cover:
- The Basics of Setting Up a Business-- not scattered all over the internet, but in one, concise, clearly laid out location that lets you compare and see what's right for you. No more guessing or listening to well-meaning, but destructive advice from friends!
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Setting Your Company Up For Your State, so you don't have to cross your fingers when you hit submit, or worry that you've made costly errors and wasted that 'non-refundable application fee.'
- No-Hassle, clear cut answers to your tax questions concerning your business setup. We all have to pay taxes, but do we have to pay so much? The low down on how to handle taxes well to reduce your tax burden and put money back in your wallet, plus, learn how to avoid the headache of an audit.
- Bank Accounts that Serve You Well. Money means freedom. Freedom from a job you hate, a life situation that doesn't serve you or the freedom to bless others. You'll need a tried-and-true way to handle all this money, and unfortunately, not all bank accounts are created equally. Find out what works best for us little guys, and why you can't just go with the big banks if you're in it for the long haul.
- Establish Business Credit. Did you know your business can have credit cards, a credit score and credit profile totally separate and distinct from your personal credit? It can, and it should, but how do you get this in order, even if your personal credit sucks? I'm walking you through how to establish your business credit without going broke and budgeting for a profitable future.
- Set Yourself Up for the Next Legal Steps to Maintain Your Business. You don't know what you don't know, which is why I'm here to reveal it. We'll walk through future considerations including what to consider and when, so you already know how much to budget for future business needs and a custom planner for your business to fit your own timeline.
Hello, hardworking ladies!
I’m Christina Scalera, founder of The Contract Shop and attorney dedicated to serving only creatives.
After graduating from a top 20 law school, I worked with countless business women just like you using my years of experience working at firms in Fortune 500 corporations, helping multi-billion dollar brands protect their logos and trademarks. I’m a small business warrior wrapped up in a Target romper that barely covers my butt (but hey, you only see my top on Skype anyway).