Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site and the courses of Christina Scalera LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You agree that you have read or should have read these Terms and Conditions, and any failure to do so will forfeit any and all rights to any claims of or arising from this website or any course of Christina Scalera LLC.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Christina Scalera LLC is not a law firm and does not provide legal services. No legal advice will be given at any point during any course offered or through any related communications. Sensitive information should not be conveyed via any communication to Christina Scalera LLC or any of its employees, contractors, affiliates or agents. Joining a course offered by Christina Scalera LLC does not make you a client of Christina Scalera or any other attorney at the business entity and law firm named Christina Scalera Law Group LLC. Christina Scalera Law Group LLC is not a subsidiary, agent, holding of or in any way legally related to or affiliated with Christina Scalera LLC. If you are seeking legal advice, you should always contact a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction for help.
- Any earnings (or lack thereof) produced as a result of your participation in a course offered by Christina Scalera LLC is highly situational and entirely dependent on you. The materials (or lack thereof) will not be sufficient to produce results in and of themselves and it is entirely your responsibility as a participant to engage with and implement the learning materials as they apply to your business. Some forward-looking or anticipatory language may be used and it is not a substitute for fact. All forward-looking or anticipatory language is a statement of opinion. Your results are not guaranteed and there is no guarantee that any statement or testimonial is typical of the results you can expect from a course offered by Christina Scalera LLC. All courses come with a no-hassle 30-day guarantee. You may cancel your payment plan and be refunded any monies paid up to 30 days after your purchase. No guarantees of refunds, in whole or in part, are offered past the 30-day period after purchase.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.